We are looking for a coordinator who will manage the European IWT platform on behalf of the EBU and ESO. The coordinator reports to the two Secretary Generals of these two organisations. He/she will be responsible to coordinate the different activities and projects carried out within the platform.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has an academic profile: degree in a relevant field
- Has good knowledge of the working of the European institutions and has a good insight in EU policy making
- Has excellent communication skills and a positive person, motivator and communicator
- Has an outstanding command of the English language in writing and speaking; is fluent in different other EU languages such as French and German. Dutch is considered an asset.
- Is able to work independently, is flexible and is willing to travel on a regular basis
- Has relevant experience and a track record in writing and developing position papers, speeches and presentations.
The coordinator is expected to
- Manage and coordinate the different committees and projects under the platform
- Represent the European IWT platform at different meetings
- Voice the position of the platforms towards the European and international institutions and River Commissions
- Provide input to the various discussions
- Inform the Secretary Generals about the progress and working of the various committees
We are offering a challenging and new job with a competitive salary in a full time position. The office is based in the European quarter in Brussels.
How to apply?